Monday, February 1, 2010

Vogue Inspired



After reading an article about eyeshadow in the latest issue of Vogue, I was inspired. My friend, Victoria, has an eye for color, a passion for design, and a love for make-up. As do I. Over the weekend at a get together with our sorority, she sat me down and got creative with...my face. I gave her freedom to create. After she let me look in the mirror, my first reaction was shock...wouldn't you feel the same way? But, it was kind of exhilarating after a while. It's always fun to change your appearance, even if it's for a night. When you look different, you feel different. While I have a love for fashion, I also have a secret passion for make-up. So this was an exciting experience, and after Victoria busted out her fancy shmancy camera the fierceness within me was unleashed. So thanks Vogue for being so awesome, you truly give inspiration to women across America.

No comments:

Post a Comment