Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hail to the Bible



It arrived in the mail wrapped in plastic. It was almost like waking up on Christmas morning (for the birthday presents, not the X-mas gifts.) I ripped the plastic apart and held up the 726 pages of fashion greatness AKA the September issue of Vogue. The ads are amazing - from what's hot for Fall to bags I could never afford, but desperately want. As I flip through the pages of my Bible, the perfume inserts enter my olfactory senses. I am captured. Although it may take me days to get through the 700 plus pages, I am armed and ready for what this goddess of fashion has in store for me. It's all about camel for Fall and the square-toed heels. There's even ads for those thriftier fashion lovers - yes, KMart and Target are in there! Well, blog world, it's late here in Lala Land and I must get my beauty rest. Time to go pray with my fashion Bible. So go out, support the magazine world and get your copy of the September Vogue.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write. You can bring your Fall Fashion-inspired gifts with you when you come to visit.

    ReplyDelete