Tuesday, July 28, 2009

EricaWelcome to Communicashion! It is here where I plan to communicate with you, my lovely blog followers, about my love of fashion, my passion for life, and my friends and family. So sit back, relax, and enjoy communicashion!

Here's a little something about me:

For me, the world of fashion is more than just the fabric that clothing is made out of, but rather how each person expresses their individual style. It’s the culture from which you stem that gives you the freedom to wear your most comfortable pair of jeans or the religious head covering that is a sign of respect. It’s learning not only about how the fashion industry has been flourishing, but what can be done in the here and now to keep it flourishing.

I have always been intrigued by both the writing world and fashion world, so my ultimate goal is to combine my interests and possibly work at the New York headquarters of Vogue or W. Ever since I was a little girl; I have had a love for learning about the fashion industry. Now as a senior at UC Davis I have been exposed to textile and clothing classes that I believe will be a benefit to my future goal of working at a well-known high fashion magazine. While becoming a high-fashion editor is a dream of mine, I know that having a sturdy background in textiles as well as writing and communicatiosn will be a huge asset when I’m applying for that once in a lifetime experience that will let me have an office that over looks the New York City skyline.


No comments:

Post a Comment