Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Favorite Piece

For some it’s a little black dress or your great-grandmother’s pearl necklace, for others it’s those leather boots you bought in Italy or the vintage Chanel purse you found at a garage sale. Whatever the item may be, everyone has their favorite piece of fashion that makes them feel like they own the world. For me, it’s most anything that is printed with a leopard pattern. Just take a look in my closet and you’ll find a sweater, a pair of heels, a dress, a top, a bathing suit, and even a belt with the fun, flirty animal print. Of course, it can’t just be anything leopard print; it has to be tasteful, classy, and fun. Wearing clothing and accessories with the animal print on it gives me that little boost of confidence and energy that every girl needs whether they’re out for a night on the town or lounging by the pool. Leopard print is in a way a part of who I am, so wearing an item makes me feel almost at ease, and gives me passion to create a style of my own. Whether or not it has something to do with a past life of mine or a minor obsession, all of my friends and family know me as the “leopard loving lady.” It makes me proud to know that I have a signature piece of fashion that adds to my character. Whenever I put on an item that is leopard print, I somehow feel transformed into a sophisticated 21 year old that is ready for anything, and will have fun doing it. So if you have a love for fashion, you understand that everyone needs their favorite piece to help them become their true self. So what's your favorite fashion item?

No comments:

Post a Comment