Monday, August 17, 2009

My New Obsession


So for those of you who don't know me, when I want something, I really really want it and will go to the end of the Earth to get it. My latest fashion craving is what my cousin, and probably everyone else, likes to call "hair flair." I think it's a great accessory, especially if you have large hair like me. My cousin let me have one of hers, but it just wasn't enough. So this past weekend I dragged my roommate to the mall in search of the ultimate "hair flair." We searched high and low, near and far, but sadly, all I got was a headband with a large purple flower. The flower is great, but the headband has to go. I did not feel satisfied with my purchase, and will have to keep searching for the greatest "hair flair" that ever existed. I guess it's true, and that I'm always one purchase away from perfection. So for now, I am in love with "hair flair" what are you in love with?

2 comments:

  1. haha..i love it too...try jcrew, they have some really cute ones...urban as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I was wondering what to get you for the holidays. Hair flare is all over this city!

    ReplyDelete