Thursday, October 29, 2009

I left my heart in San Francisco

My dear blog followers, I have fallen in love. Not with a boy, but with a city. A city of hills, too much traffic, and with the best shopping (next to New York City). My roommates and I ventured out into San Fran with our credit cards in hand and our walking shoes on. I'd like to think we were professional shoppers on a mission. We set out in search of boots, jeans, jackets, and anything else that sparked our eye. There's something about shopping that gives me energy and keeps me going...is that crazy? I'm like a kid in a candy store. We spent hours roaming the city, the stores, and even a few restaurants until we well...dropped. It was a successful shopping experience and I'd love to go again...who's on board?

No comments:

Post a Comment