Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Favorite T


I've been meaning to write about this Tee for some time now, and now I finally have the time to do so. The shirt is by Kain Label and it's the softest most comfortable shirt I have ever owned. It's great for everyday and for going out; in fact, just the other day I wore it to class, then threw on some nice black pants and a nice jacket for the evening. It's made from modal and silk, and it comes very close to wearing butter on your body! The company's innovator and designer is a family friend and I'm very proud to not only know her, but to wear her this amazing t-shirt. Everyone has their most comfortable article of clothing, and I think this just be at the top of my list. If you'd like to know more about Kain Label, just go ahead and ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment