Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buy something new(ish) if you're Jewish...and even if you're not!

Today is the beginning of the Jewish New Year - so Happy New Year my fellow Jews! I woke up and prayed this morning - not to the man upstairs - to the fashion Gods. I think the Jews have it right: planning their new year around the same time Fall rolls around. Fall is when the little kiddies go back to school and more importantly, when the biggest issues of the hottest magazines hit newsstands and when the runways are in full force. It's the biggest time of the year for designers - so I hope you go out and buy a fresh piece of fashion for this Fashion New Year. It's always nice to start off the new year with a new addition to your wardrobe. Whether it be an accessory, a camel coat, or a pair of shoes, I hope you find something great for this new year. So let's shop like it's 5771! What will your something new be? Here's my something new - and it's by my fav designer, Marc Jacobs! (Thanks, Carol!)




No comments:

Post a Comment