Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Obsession: Michael Kors

Okay, so I'm not obsessed with Michael Kors (although, he's on of my favs), it is my father who has a fondness for this great American designer. I suppose my love of fashion has rubbed off on my musician-turned-lawyer father in the past twenty-two (almost twenty-three) years I have been his daughter. Recently though, he has really out done himself - wearing Michael Kors almost head to toe. My dad and I have been through a lot together and I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for his unbelievable support. Nothing makes me happier than knowing he is walking around this city in style. I'd like to think my dad looks to me for fashion advice just like I look up to him for life advice. 

Just take a look at his amazing collection of MK shirts and ties...and this is just a sample! If anyone knows Mr. Kors, tell him he has a fan named Mel! 




No comments:

Post a Comment