Sunday, January 9, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond!


If you are a dear follower of mine, you should know by now that I am a lover of leopard. And if you are not, well I am. So when I got this Henri Bendel leopard infinity scarf for my birthday, you could imagine how excited I was to add it to my wardrobe. Not only is it my favorite print, but it's 100% cashmere. Winter, bring it on! Whoever came up with the idea of the infinity scarf is kind of a genius. 

There is one thing I must share with you about leopard, even though I love it dearly. If you're going to rock it, make sure not to over do it! There is no need to dress head-to-toe in it. Just pick one leopard item.  Whether it is a scarf, shoes, or a top own the leopard, but keep the rest of your outfit simple. Stay away from other prints and patterns so your leopard pops or roars - whatever you prefer. 

Now, I must go pick out some outfits to go with my new scarf! 

No comments:

Post a Comment