Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday

We all know about Black Friday - the day when the fearless shoppers rise before the sun and get their holiday goodies for low prices, but is it worth it? For some, it may be, but for those of us who would rather enjoy their shopping experience, it may not be. As for me, I'd love to save a buck or two, but I'm a much happier person when I get my beauty sleep. Of course I made it to the mall on Friday, but at the lovely hour of 10AM. My cousins and I made a great team when it came to the long check out lines. One of us waited in line while the other two got shopping. It worked out quite nicely. Yes, the mall was incredibly crowded, but we stayed calm and our feet lasted us for a good four hours. I would say that it was a successful trip - oh, and we even bought a thing or two!

A great holiday dress I found at Buffalo Exchange! 


Now who's looking forward to Cyber Monday? That would be me! Let me know if any of you fashionistas know about some great deals.

And for those of you who kicked Black Friday in the butt, I truly commend you. I don't really know how you did it after stuffing yourself silly with turkey and potatoes. Will you please share your secret with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment