Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boutiques.com - The New Personal Stylist

There's a new kid on the block - the virtual block. It's called boutiques.com and it's like having a personal stylist at your fingertips. It's a bit different from the online sample sale boutiques we all know so well like RueLaLa, HauteLook, Ideeli, and Gilt Groupe - these are great for those of us with busy schedules and tight budgets. But boutiqes.com, launched by Google just days ago, is the ultimate online shopping experience because it is tailored to your likes and dislikes. I set up my account this morning by going through questions about the styles, colors, patterns and designers I am fond of and not so fond of - and voila! My very own boutique was created and I got browsing. I'm not sure if it's me - but the site seems to be a bit overloaded. There's A LOT to look at and very high end prices. From the enormous amount of designers to the celebrity pages - I'm definitely going to need more time to explore. In the meantime, you should take a look and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment