Thursday, November 11, 2010

Color Me Amazing


If this isn't pure amazingness, I'm not sure what is. This make-up set, from Nordstrom, is filled with over 150 eye shadow colors, blush, bronzer, eyeliner, and brushes. Oh, and hours of fun! I'm almost too scared to mess it up because it's just that perfect. You know I'm all about the fashion, but when something like this comes around, I have to let all of you know about it. 

Don't you remember when you were little and played dress up? I sure do. I would tear my mom's closet a part and made sure to experiment with every color lipstick known to man. I'd prance around in heels that were 5 sizes too big, wear skirts that were too long and perfume that aged me. I had the time of my life - it makes sense where I got my love of fashion from. Now, I must go play dress up with my new make-up set! 


No comments:

Post a Comment