Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Destination: South Coast Plaza

Up until this past Saturday I had never been to South Coast Plaza - can you believe it? It's the third largest mall in the world and it's just an hour away. Yet,  I had never been. Well that has all changed, people. I was an official South Coast guest this Saturday and boy was it an experience. Aside from the rain and the almost obnoxious amount of people it was a beautiful mall. If only I had an unlimited amount of money, I would have been a kid in a candy store. Sad little me had to stick to window shopping - the windows of Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Dior, and so many more. It was a mall among malls - one of the most glamorous I've ever seen. Now, I must go prepare myself for Black Friday!

photo credit: wiki.ocregister.com

No comments:

Post a Comment