Thursday, November 4, 2010

Walking on the Wall




When I was in New York almost a month ago, my cousin, aunt and I were walking down the street to MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) to see the Matisse exhibit. But before we made it to the entrance of the museum, there were street vendors to stop and check out. Duh! It's New York City! Well, I was automatically drawn to this little Asian lady that was selling these photos (pictured above). Can you not see why I was attracted to these? Hello! These photos scream my name in every way possible. I would even go so far to say they are the essence of my being - okay, maybe that's a little much. But these shoe pictures really express my stylish personality. And I shall tell you why.

Not only do I love a hot, red stiletto BUT there's a matador at the bottom! Who cares? Well, during my Junior year of college, I studied abroad in Spain for four months and had the most eye opening experience of my life - which included a bull fight. I was able to experience a new culture on so many levels - even the fashionable level. (I'll save that for another time). Oh, and they have a platform. What could be better?

You must know by now that I am obsessed with all things leopard, so you must also understand why I love the leopard shoe. Enough said. Plus the little man on the toe of the shoe is wearing a great coat. Hmm I wonder where he got it...

And lastly, who can go wrong with a great wedge? Not I, so bring on the zebra wedge! And the little man is reading a newspaper, which I envy. But let's pretend he's reading Vogue and we'll all be happy.

Now, I must go find the perfect place to hang these photos. And if you see these shoes in real life, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment